Lord, set my feet to fighting...my hands to working...and my heart and mind to fearing Thy name.
Lord, judge me now and whatever is in my life now that will keep me from and out of your kingdom, take out, hack off ruthlessly now in Thy righteous zeal!
God's grace is a double cure: penalty and power of sin taken away.
If these things above are not evident in our lives then we have:
1) Turned the grace of God into lasciviousness (uncontrollable lust) (Jude 4);
2) Received the grace of God in vain (2 Cor. 6:1);
3) Using the grace of God as lightness and not, rather, soberness (Jeremiah 23:32, Romans 12:3, Titus 2:11-12);
4) Frustrating the grace of God (Gal. 2:21);
5) Fallen from the grace of God (Gal. 5:4);
6) or, Have Failed of the grace of God, by bitterness or unforgiveness (Heb. 12:15);
What a damnable, decieved and dangerous situation when we find ourselves here, lest we not Repent.
"...be zealous therefore, and repent."