We all, with 15 bags of various sizes and shapes, will board a trans-oceanic aero plane to Beijing, China. When we get there a wonderful apartment, 2 electric motor scooters, an English teaching position in one of the most prestigious schools in Beijing and a delightful and Godly family await us. Jody and I surely feel God’s provision in this endeavor and if it were not for His call and confirmation of the call, none of these things would be possible. When I (Rich) prayed about 2 years ago, that my faith toward God would extend into all of my life, I never expected to experience His leading and provision in such profound and humbling ways. Truly faith is the victory!
The economy looks bleak over there. Communism is ripe. Christianity is hindered, at least. Darkness covers the land. And yet, the brave conquests of men and women, who have in times past launched out into the unknown heathen lands, partnered with a Great and Good God, Who desires none to perish and provided a sacrifice that all may come in; and did the work of the Gospel declaring His Kingdom come. Shall we shrink back today? Shall you and I stay in our cozy and comfortable dens of Christian saturated lands when there are still over 400 unreached people groups? What shall the Lord say of us if we do? We are ALL called to missions; to The Great Commission. Our mission field happens to be China and we are ever so thankful for your prayers and financial support! To what mission field are YOU called?
* 1 in 5 babies/children are abandoned
* 61 million “left-behind” children
* 1/3rd of rural children live without parents
* Approx. 36,000 abortions daily
* 336 million abortions since 1979 “one child policy.”
We will share more about the children as we connect with the local orphanages and remain vigilant for the muffled cries of abandoned little ones.
We are in awe of our Great and Good God; how He loves, leads, provides and protects.
How can you help?
1. Pray- as the Holy Spirit gives utterance. Pray the Lord would stand by us, strengthen us and that through us the truth and power of the Gospel might be fully known, that all the Chinese might hear: & that the Lord would deliver us from every evil work preserving us unto His heavenly kingdom (2Tim 4:17-18)
2. Go - The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few (Luke 10:2). If God is calling you, we pray you GO!
3. Give - as you are led of the Lord Jesus Christ. Click here for one time or recurring donation: http://hagennation.weebly.com/support-or-contact.html